Monday, September 24, 2007

Hell to school

Library is the coolest hangout.
It has a vast variety of books to select from and VCDS, CDS, tapes etc.
A conducive environment for students and basically anyone to read and study or even rest.
Its the perfect place to listen to Mp3 and read at the same time.
I can spend hours just browsing, reading books.
and the list goes on... i don't want to sound like a nerd but i already am beginning to sound like one.
Whatever.
Library is really my best friend.

I didn't attend school today-again. I feel really down, no matter how hard everyone tries to persuade and comfort me. And especially ting who didn't really know what happened, never fail to text me almost every night and day to keep me going. Thank you so much, (: Accompanied calvell to swim- he's the one swimming, i merely tagged along, i can't swim. And i'm quite pleased that i'm halfway through scenography learning journal.



This piece of set design is not original because I CAN'T DRAW. This is actually John Lee Beatty's design for the play 'The Caretaker'. I adapted the stage design and spend my time by the pool side drawing and editing it out, cos i think it suits 'The Red Room'. It's really a lousy drawing i know, nothing to be proud of and moreover no originality. Only half done, i plan to complete one black and white sketch and a colored one. I'm still not sure if i want to do the colored one though, i'm just not proud of this piece. Talking about scenography lesson, below are some pictures that meihui took while we were exploring TRCC's dance studio last Thursday, i took it from her blog. =x


I look stiff, more like having physiotherapy than a ballet dancer.


Tai Hou niang niang and Shi Wei

After 4 goody long weekends, i'm all recharge to face the battle once again. I hope.

Why am i in arts, i kept wondering these few days.

No comments: