A mixture of excitement and confusion, its an irony too.
911, everyone remembers it as a tragedy, heartbreaking scenes, memories someone who wish to give away without having anything in return. While, Calvell and I are celebrating our first year anniversary. I am very sorry, and guilty but still... i can't wait for the celebration.
It wasn't a good day today and it somehow affects the mood and atmosphere for tomorrow, whatever it is, i'm just gonna be happy. I AM happy because the thought of just having me and him alone seems so magical and fairy tale-like. I know we're always alone together but tomorrow is different, it's a special day. It just make things different. It's suppose to be double happiness because the following day is my big day, birthday actually. Okay, but no big deal.. i have all these phobia that is slowly crushing me inside and i feel so suffocated whenever i think about it. I don't even dare to make any wish... well.. maybe let my bank savings grow fatter, i'll be more than content.
Okay, so i gotta go. i painted my toe nails.. its French pedicure by the way.. i took a long time for the big day tomorrow. I need to look extra good tomorrow.
Happy Anniversary Calvell, I LOVE YOU <3
No comments:
Post a Comment