Sunday, September 16, 2007

Goodbye holidays, you've been great.

Look at the time now.... damn. I'll have to turn in soon and prepare for the first day of Semester 2 TOMORROW. I'm really afraid of the type of classmates that I'll be having. Simply because it's in RP and we all have to get along with classmates, somehow. All the teamwork, presentations, sigh... life can never get better without friendly and fun classmates. And when I'm typing this, I'm thinking of E24F. =(

And audrey's new target for this semester is to get two inches off my waistline, arms and thighs. And hopefully by then, I'll probably get 2 Kilos off my current weight. Blame it on the consecutive KFC Zinger and Cheese fries that i have been eating throughout the holidays. And to start off, i have to drink plenty of water and make sure i have enough fruits and vegetables everyday. I can't blog much, i feel quite loss, still struggling to face the fact that today is the end of holidays.
Goodbye.

No comments: