Thursday, August 02, 2007

something more to give

Lesson was hella borrrrrrrrrrrring today, sorry Tanya, Classical pieces tend to put everyone into sleeping mode though it’s nice. haha. Well except for the part where we have to watch two clips from the movie Amadeus. We were laughing our heads off, the costume that the cast are wearing, the wigs, and the actor who act as Mozart. I was telling Mei Hui, since fashion recycles, will the next trend be wearing humongous wigs? LOL. Anyway, the plot revolves about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart the notable musician and Salieri, the man who is envy of Mozart’s success. He thinks that god is being unfair, helping Mozart gaining success while abandoning him. Eventually he made enemy with god and seeks revenge on Mozart. I hope RP library has this movie; I’ve wanted to borrow some movies back home over the weekends to watch.



Bei Bei and Kei Foong came over my place and we had rounds of hide and seek. It’s quite tough playing hide and seeks with two kids whose age total up is lesser than mine. So we took turns to count to 30 and took turns to hide. Imagine I’m so big size and I have to squeeze behind the door, my dad even asked me to hide by the side of the sofa which can hardly block me. -___-“’ We were really having fun la, they are the ones i look forward to seeing and have fun with when I'm feeling exhausted after a long day (because, i get to do brainless activities and they are really cute). They will be coming over tomorrow also, we’ve already made plans to do coloring, I need to print their favorite Thomas and friends coloring page for them.

And I was chatting on Msn with ting earlier on; I admit that I really miss her. So many outing planned and yet it didn’t work out. I promise a sleepover soon, 3 more weeks to school vacation. (:

I’m looking forward to tomorrow, simply because it’s Friday.

No comments: