Friday, August 31, 2007

breaking free

"I'm starting all over again." This sentence sound so corny but really, I just want to start all over again. As i blog privately, i hope i am changing at the same time to be a better person. And when I'm ready to show lil-blackdress publicly, a new Audrey is ready to greet my fellow friends in 'channels of love'. I got a new job, i don't want it to be like the other opportunities that i have and i just wasted it away. It's only one week into the three weeks vacation and yet a lot of things happened. I'm not sure how to blog it down, i can't think in sequence now, my heart is pretty much in a tumult and my mind disoriented. I'm taking ten minutes to type a sentence. I don't want to continue typing already, goodbye.

No comments: