Lousy Sunday, i have absolutely nothing to do at home and i am not in the mood for anything now except to be left alone. I am suppose to be logging off soon, lie on bed and slowly drift off to sleep. I hate it whenever *** got home, i have to sit there pretending that I'm not looking, but I am, and have clearly SEEN every actions, everything. In a fit of an anger, I could have flare up, shout or scream at ***. I was already fuming inside but as rage as i am, my brows frowned, fighting really hard to contain. Tears welled up and gradually runs down as i let out a huge SIGH, not much, i reckon that if i continue crying, it means that *** defeated me.
I feel so small actually, i could only blog it down and make myself feel better before i turn in and not do anything about it. This isn't the first time, and months ago I did tried to confront and it was a futile effort, what else can i do...
I'm gonna go grab an orange to eat, i hope it's sweet, read some papers and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment