Monday, August 20, 2007

ROARS AND BOOS TO HYPOCRITES

She's beyond my imagination, i meant it in a sarcastic way. I'm totally speechless, you know who you are and i know you'll read this. So, good for you, whatever lousy decision you've made, don't blame others because you are the only one feeling this way.

Anyway, Boh Boh is so nice to tag me ah, and it's only right if i take some time to complete this so those whom i've tagged, take some time off to do it too. And here goes....

List out your top 5 birthday presents (change to wish can?) you wish for:
Yay, just nice, my birthday will be in 3 weeks time, HEHE.

1. Birthday wishes from friends that I expected to wish me.
2. A birthday celebration with my family (which is highly impossible, bcos we just don’t have the custom of celebrating each other’s birthday)
3. Someone to pay for the expenses on my hair services
4. Subsidies me when I’m ready for braces
5. A new pair of spectacles

Answer the following questions:

1. The person who tag you is?
Miss Boh Yeh Ying

2. Your relationship with her is:
My lesbian partner, classmate in W26B last semester, we kissed quite a few times, aiseeh.

3. Your 5 impressions of her:

  • LOUD
  • Skinny
  • Full of enthusiasm
  • Observant
  • Special, she always surprises me in some ways.


4. The most memorable thing she had done for you?
She she… will only do memorable things to a guy. =(

5. The most memorable words she had said to you?
“you seem quite lonely over at your blog

just to let you know

i'm always reading everyday.”

It perks me up when I lost interest in blogging and it helps, look, I’m so regular now.

6. if she becomes your lover, you will?
freak out, we act like lesbian partners but both of us are straight and we totally adore MEN. haha

7. if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
I’m not sure, maybe tone down a bit in terms of her actions, a bit exaggerated sometimes. But then again, that’s what makes her different, so I don’t know. LOL

8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Nope, we don’t know each other well enough to be enemies and I never want to either.

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
I snatch her boyfriend, LOL. KIDDING.

10. the most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
I think yy and I should plan an outing, it’s been awhile since I last had a good talk with her and we didn’t hang out together before. (:

11. your overall impression of him/her is?
She is just so her, that everywhere she goes, she brings the sunshine along, very inspiring.

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Plain old jane from country road.

13. the character you love of yourself is?
I’m not sure, hmmm… *taps fingers on keypad

Maybe… caring for others?


14. on the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Over sensitive, doubtful.

15. the most ideal person you want to be is?
I want to be a contemporary dancer, caring, with long luxurious black hair, owns her own fashion label (Aud.T), has her own photo shoot studio, ample cash to spend without having to worry if there’ll be enough at the end of the month. =(

16. for people that care and like you, say something to them.
Peace (^O^)v

for people whom i've hurt:
Not gonna answer this, do you really know when you’ve hurt somebody in the first place?

for people whom i love and treasure:
You’re Irreplaceable…

17. pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you.

  1. calvell
  2. jovial
  3. apple
  4. esther
  5. lijuan
  6. jia en
  7. charlene
  8. rona
  9. weida
  10. zhiqiang

who is no.6 having relationship with?
No one, HAHAHA, she is the nun with the holy light above her head.

Is no.9 a male or female?
MALE la.

If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
OMG, hahaha zero possibility and nope, it’s weird.

How bout no.8 and 5?
both females and both attached.

What is no.2 studying about?
NUS chemistry

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Urm, an hour ago on msn, we are planning for a slipover.

What kind of music band does no.8 like?
I think is nora jones kind? Or Corinne Bailey rae?


Does no.1 has any siblings ?
yes, his didi, Shawn Chia.

Will you woo no.3 ?
huh huh huh, she’s my childhood bestie.

How about no.7 ?
Ahem…she’s in love with someone else.

Is no.4 single ?
Yes, single and independent. (:

What is the surname of no.5?
Miss Chan

What is the nickname of no.10?
Luth, but people call him astro boy also ohhhhhhhhhhhh and BingBoomPia. Hahahaa.

What is the hobby of no.4?
sleep, eat, shop, talk non stop. Hahaha, I think.

Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
I guess so, they did went out as a group a lot of times I guess?

Where is no.2 studying at?
NUS

Talk something casually about no.1?
He sneeze like thunder.

Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
well………… NO

Where does no.9 live at?
Yew Tee?

What color does no.4 like?
black, it’s a wild guess.

Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Nope, no.1 is my BOYFRIEND.

Does no.7 likes no.2?
they are strangers.

How do you get to know no.2?
Oh, we were born from the same mother.

Does no.1 have any pets?
YES, rabbit pui pui, I LIKE.

Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Her smile is the sexiest. =D

Completing this thing is totally DRAINING me, goodbye.

No comments: