I'm Multi-tasking now, reading news, blogging and sending out resumes. I'm starving actually, there's no lunch today and i only had a hot dog bun for breakfast. As soon as i finished this, i hope my dinner will be ready. I didn't have the chance to blog about school and stuffs, as you can see the previous posts are all answering the questions. Yr 2 semester one ended last Thursday with a Pizza Feast, some retarded photo taking session, and me feeling depressed. I just can't face it that we're all moving on, it's a good thing but the feeling of losing such great friends and facilitators is devastating. Sigh, E24F is a good class, these people are great.
And now, its 3 weeks of vacation, i feel lonely. I need a job, like always. I don't want to work alone, no motivation, no chit-chats to speed up the dreadful hours of work. I have no friends who wants to work with me, i have no friends. I just need a best friend. All i need is someone who really cares.
Frankly speaking, I'm not happy with my life at all.
"Stop whining tohlinghui, be optimistic, if you think you are living a pathetic life, THEN YOU ARE. Go pick up your little book of quotes and read it ten times, you will feel better." -says audrey.
"Okayeeeeeeeeee......." -I replied.
Dinner time and then it's just watching movie after movie over the internet. How interesting can life get?
No comments:
Post a Comment