Thursday, August 16, 2007

waiting for flowers to bloom

There is melancholy in the cold air from the air-con that settles on my skin, i feel alone, no... I'm alone. My throat sores and the fever is taking over me, UT was i-think-i-can-pass and i feel like going home. Although the laughter of a few girls a few meters away from me is blaring, i still feel alone. Now that they already left the building, i could only hear the tit-tat sound of the door ,after someone force to open it but it was locked from the outside. This sound resembles time ticking away fast, I'm suppose to rush home to complete my rj and revise for tomorrow's test, I don't know what I'm waiting for, perhaps waiting for the sun to set. Isn't it clear enough that you have to go home on your own, ling hui?

What am i waiting for?
E1 level 3, 5.47pm.

No comments: