Monday, August 27, 2007

Hungry man is an Angry man

Another day passed, I'll be going over to ting's house to sleepover tonight which means i won't have time to blog so I'm writing now, now. My appetite is HUGE today, bee hoon + peanut porridge for breakfast with Calvell, after which we head to school with the mindset of doing PP, so i had Yong Tau Fu for lunch. And i'm feeling hungry now, i enjoy eating but yet i don't wish to see myself putting on that kind of weight again. I'll probably be stuffing myself with junk food later over at ting's house too, oh my god sssssssssssinFUL, grrrrrr. Anw, we ended up, not doing PP but just watching movie and playing Xbox in the library. -___-"' We sure deserve some scolding and nagging for wasting the day away like that. It was still fun though especially XBOX =D

I met wiing and Brandon in the library, and... i miss E24F all of a sudden. Can't wait for September 4th, i'll make sure i have enough dosage of them.

Not long ago, i came across a website and saw this...

"Temptation is all around us; it's how we deal
with it and what lessons we've learned in the past
that's important. Quite often, we have to learn those
lessons on our own. We can get advice from other
people, but the advice they offer they've
learned from the experiences that they have had."

Absolutely true and i totally agree.
Alright...I need dinner, food, and I'm cookie monster's best friend now. RAHH

No comments: