Sunday, August 05, 2007

blessed.

Watching French films on a Sunday afternoon is love. Caught Les Choristes (The Chorus) in DVD that I borrowed from school library and this show is awesome, very rewarding too. Its actually just a simple plot, the story is narrated through reading a journal and having flashbacks but every part of the story falls into place almost seamlessly. Click here to read the synopsis of the film. This film certainly live up to the many awards won in film festivals and the male soprano gain his popularity because of this show, he can really sing. I've included a thriller below, take some time to watch it.



And i am so glad that papa bought home Ba kwa earlier this evening, its from Lin Chee Yuan. I love having ba kwa with bread for breakfast, the bland bread together with the tasty ba kwa is heavenly match. And maybe plus a packet of Vitasoy, hahaha. Simple things does makes one feel overjoy sometimes. Maybe because Ba Kwa is a delicate that i usually get to eat only during Chinese New year, so zehzhanyu, you are a happy boy tomorrow too. (:

I can't seem to manage time well, remember my mission of sewing miniature dresses, finding a permanent part-time job, exercise regularly, working on my professional profiling bit by bit and so on... I've yet done any of them, apart from the job where i am always fickle minded. I seriously need to wake up. SIGH. And i so want a band, a guitarist, a drummer, a keyboardist and of course I'm the singer. hahhaa, fat hope i know. Don't laugh, everyone have dreams. Okay, anyway, i just hope i can better manage my time like Wang Xueting. She's just like a superwoman who can juggle between work, studies and family so well. And i really wonder how she has all the energy in the world, drinking redbull huh?

I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. YAY, i'm going school tomorrow. Say it ten times, it really works not.

HAHA, bye.

No comments: