Sunday, July 29, 2007

Say it's possible.



If I'm suppose to write a song to describe my day, I'll title it Boring Sunday. And if i continue to blog on my day, this whole entry will be monotonous. So, here goes a song that i chanced upon this afternoon in YouTube.



This song "Say it's Possible" is awesome and Terra Naomi's voice is terrific. If you know me, I simply admire female singers who compose songs themselves and plays the keyboard/guitar. KT Tunstall, Michelle Branch and etc... Anyway, Terra Naomi is just an ordinary club/pub singer who uploads video of herself singing on YouTube and soon gain her status as an official artiste, wow right? Okay, keep the jaws to yourself. Type "acoustic guitar" in YouTube search engine, its not surprising to see many talented souls out there. And this means so what if you get comments like "you can sing", perhaps the "can sing" probably just mean able to sing the tune out. I have been listening to Terra Naomi's songs the whole afternoon, she's really good.

"I see the lights are turning
and I look outside the stars are burning
through this changing time
it could have been anything we want
it's fine salvation was just a passing thought
it was just a passing thought"
-Say it's possible, Terra Naomi

Goodnight.

No comments: