Monday, July 02, 2007

one minute.

Ten minutes, i scribbled my rj and submit it with just two pathetic paragraph of less than 150 words. My right eye is in terrible pain, i think i will go blind one day. And i can't seem to think of what to write for rj. Okay, the latter is an excuse. Anyway, submitted means DONE. haha.

Today's lesson is relatively fun, doing a one minute film. Yes, only one minute, but one second theres 25 frames so that makes a total of 25 x 60 =... *counting...... still counting....* UHH, 1500 frames. So my team which consist of Charlene, Jacelyn, Hadi and Shaun (damn irritating fellow, haha) came up with a short story, Shaun and I acted it out. I think i love acting. Too bad, next semester's elective they don't offer directing and performance. Anyway, to achieve perfection, we took one hour plus to film a one min video. -___-"' It's a pity that i can't upload the video into computer as we're using DV tapes, hopefully in future problems, more filming to come. Our group's work wasn't the best but good effort i guess.

After zzy's Ut, we had our snacks as usual @ Westmall. A bit no life right, but I LIKE. hahha. There's a food fare, we grab some food, filled our stomach and went around searching for a new spectacles for me. The best price for a really nice spects cost $158 please, damn ex. I don't know if i should get it, SIGH....

till then.

No comments: