Saturday, June 30, 2007

MACBOOK IS LOVE.

I've decided, i'm getting a macbook. I'm gonna start saving from today onwards, took out 5 dollars and put it in a box. So that means, i'm $2042.99 away from owning it, i think. Oh no, wait. GST is rising.. starting from TOMORROW, means i'm actually -$2083.99 away. ARGHS. Despite the many attempts of finding a job, i just can't get one. Uhh wait, maybe.. if i trade in this Fujitsu i may only need to add on 0ne thousand plus. Do they allow trade in in the first place. SIGH. I will own you one day(very soon), MAC.



Hang out at vivo with zzy this afternoon, after finishing up the weekly house chores. He picked me up at my house, i was having terrible mood swings then, all because of the monthly affair. But, zzy never fail to brighten me up and is really patient with me. Thank you very the much. (:

Tomorrow is Sunday and the next day will be Monday again. I love school, classmates but i detest UTs. I've practically screwed up most of my UTs and i think it's unlikely that i can hit GPA 3 or above this semester. Okay, i want to go and read the books that I've borrowed from the library, munch on my seaweed flavored potato chips, have a glass of Ribena and wait for zzy to webcam with me. =D
Till then.

No comments: