Monday, June 18, 2007

SEWING MACHINE.

Time to do a little update. This 2 weeks holiday has been rather well-spent in the sense that I have things to do almost everyday. Isaac, my cousin came over to stay for a week. We had arcade session, badminton, coloring session, library, guiding him while he completes his math homework, gaming. He’s a great companion but at times a little irritating, I guess most kids are. The day after steamboat celebration for chiazhenyu’s birthday, I woke up with extreme abdominal pain, nausea. After which diarrhea occurs and I have to visit the toilet very often. Curling up in my pain with one hand pressing on abdomen, I called zehzhanyu. Was then I know, he’s suffering the same symptoms as me too. After some research over the internet, we diagnosed ourselves as suffering from food poisoning. Thanks to Chong Pang seafood steamboat we had last night, all the crabs, prawns, sesame sauce chicken etc we gobbled down to make sure that the 12 dollars per person is worth spending. End up suffering. -__-

I finally recuperate nearly after a week. Last Saturday, I did some cleaning in my room, dumping unwanted stuffs away, wiping here and there. Upon opening up the highest cupboard in my room, I found a mini sewing machine that mom bought for me many years back in the market. I can’t quite remember why she bought me that, but it was really nice to find something full of childhood memories. The best part is its still functioning-very well. It’s almost the size of a normal novel; it works with batteries or AC adapter. There’s the hand wheel, bobbin, feeder foot; all the functions of an actual size sewing machine. You name it. Maybe I should take a picture of it and post it up, the small and compact wonder machine. I can’t wait to get started, sewing my miniature dresses. TEEHEHE. Anyway, my room is sparkling clean now. I’m good at cleaning, really.

First lesson today is taking photographs again and Dixon is becoming MR NICE. haha


No comments: