Friday, May 25, 2007

creativity, inspiribility

It’s been a decade.

Many things happened. I picked up the bible. I’m hook onto prison break. Professional profiling is driving me nuts. I’ve decided to retake my O level Eng in order to get into a Uni. I got a B grade for my first UT this year. Just two days back, Sis officially graduated from SP. I was really happy for her; I witnessed her hardship throughout these 3 years. How I have to bear the glaring bedroom lights on in the middle of the night when she’s studying, sacrificing her weekends at home studying-again and rushing all her reports. Her transcript is pretty impressive, several As that can be easily spotted and her GPA isn’t bad at all. Everything paid off, and she will be pursuing her degree in NUS. CONGRATS (:

I kind of regret stepping into RP, not that it’s not a good school but I guess I’m more of a homework-report writing-study-exams person. My GPA would have been much better if RP’s system is this way. The modules in school have been relatively fun except I’m sometimes lazy to attend class. SOMETIMES ONLY. I think it’s because I lacked the drive I felt was required of me to be creative, and most of the time I am feeling anything but being creative. Especially on an everyday basis, it’s quite draining but at the same time I do enjoy. So this piece of quote always cheers me on without fail, “All you can do is give your best until bedtime, let tomorrow take care of itself.” (:

I'll try to blog more often.

No comments: