I ought to update little-black dress.
I can’t seem to find anything to blog about recently. Maybe I do have, but laziness is taking over me. Anyway, Sunday, ting and I hit K box from 7pm till 11pm. Though we’re entitled to sing till 3am because of the Sunday night special but there’s school the next day thus we billed at 11am. It only cost us each 12bucks which is considerably affordable and worth for the 4 hours. Even worthy if we had sang till 3am.
So last few days spent was just roaming around town,
HELP, I have yet come up with any proposal for my Professional profiling which is due at the end of May. After that will be all the accumulating of information, interviewing and report writing before preparing for the deadly presentation in front of a panel of judges. I feel that this whole Professional Profiling thingy is quite redundant since no grade will be awarded. The only criterion is we have to pass in order to graduate.
I think I need braces, maybe end of this year when I’ve saved up enough. Braces are cute, HEH. I can’t continue anymore, my brain is malfunctioning after a long day. Gots to go, ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment