Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hectic week ahead.

Saturday.

I was ridiculously happy. Around late afternoon, Calvell came to pick me up over at my place. When I met him, he was wearing the tee that I always like to see him in. I have no idea why, each time I see him in that graphic tee, my heart doesn’t just skip a beat, it does a major somersault.(: We hang around West Mall, had our weekly dose of Old Chang Kee and to return my library books. After which we make our way down to China Square as it was near Lau Pat Sat where we’ve already made plans to have dinner there. China Square, the whole place was rather quiet. Not many shops are open on weekends, mainly because they only cater to the working crowd? To our surprise, they actually have flea market there every weekend. Oh, I LOVE flea markets. The last time I visited a proper one and I bought stuffs was a year plus ago. I remember I bought a couple of albums for just one dollar each and a portable fm radio for two bucks. =D We decided to visit the place again next weekend or even the weekend after next. Hahaha

After much strolling to make ourselves feel famish, we head to Lau Pat Sat for dinner. As usual, we ordered fried rice, satay, bandung. After some miscommunication with the Satay stall No. 8 uncle (the best satay stall there, claimed by Calvell), we earn two extra stick of satay. =D And we witnessed the worst side of a typical Singaporean stall owner, the type who use dialects and bad mouthed the Caucasian and pretend to be friendly and smiley. I myself as a Singaporean I feel ashamed of what she has done.

Just as we were about to leave, We met Patrick and Betty (boss and lady boss of Ergos), aww. I miss them so bad and they are still as friendly as ever. So dinner was good and filling, I was too full to have Milo dinosaur from Mr. Teh Tarik (another cheap and yet tasty drink stall near Far East Square) for desert. So we sat at the swing near the water fountain, non-stop talking till it was about time to head home. It was a simple and yet happy happy day.

Monday

After lesson ended on the first day of school, i was very much mentally exhausted. So, my new class is E24F and i guess again, all of us need time to adapt to new environment. Tanya is our faci for History of the Arts, she's really cute cause she's a thai. hahah. When i first look at the problem statement "Eygptian civilisation, cave painting", i went =( But after the 3rd meeting, you know i kinda like cave painting and i feel so much like flying to France and experience it myself. After school, there wasn't much energy left. Did RJ, bummed into ting in WestMall, and head home to look after yanyan.

Tuesday

Yup, i blogged this entry in class while the Mr yong is going through 6ps. Arts criticism and Analysis is seriously killing me and the whole class. My team come up with a presentation at the last half hour which i think is horrendous. But oh well, its over. I think im just going to sit and stone and pretend to be paying attention when staring at the screen. I hope i can blog soon because internet connection at home is still down, drats. okay bye. (:

No comments: