Thursday, April 05, 2007

so much to say.

So Year 2 is commencing soon and I’ve yet tidied up my feelings. It’s not like I have 101 issues right now that need to be unhand. Its more like a “Gosh, its year 2, I need to reflect about myself (academic, performance) during classes, and think about some survival tips in RP.” And yes, also about some personal thoughts that seems to be bugging me, before I go to bed and when I wake up…

Turning Nineteen this year makes me feel excited and scared at the same time. Firstly, a part of me can’t wait to graduate, get a degree and step into the working society. But I think being in arts sector is extremely competitive; especially kids nowadays are trained to be innovative, creative in whatever they do. Older generation like me can be easily eliminated in the future. But its okay, maybe I can be a florist? Café entrepreneur? Postman? Not a bad idea. Hmm… another part of me just wants the fairy tale life, “hello prince Richie rich, marry me, and we’ll live happily ever after.” Shopping, Spa, sleep, Indulge. Who don’t want? But I guess being realistic is a better option, all guys who are rich are flirts. I concluded without any evidence, haha.

Friends in poly are like… a wardrobe full of clothes? You choose the clothes that you like/suits or you think you’ll like/suit in a shop, you bought it and put them in your wardrobe. TADA, you get the collection of clothes (friends) that you fancy. But just how many clothes in the wardrobe you really wear? Most of the time, you just kept wearing the clothes that really suits you. I guess it’s like what is happening in RP or perhaps any other poly; changing class is like going into a new shop to purchase clothes. But you’ll eventually stick to the ones you bought in the previous shop. Seriously, I can barely use up my ten fingers to count the number of clothes that really suits me. That’s how pathetic. I don’t know if this analogy works for anyone of you but it does for me.

Enough about school, i get irritated quite easily these few days. Sunburns has fully recovered and surprisingly it didnt peel except the face.

zehzhanyu, these two days of just me and you is simply relaxing and homely. Thanks for enduring the smell of my vomits. hahhaa.



Last night was a early mini surprise for ting on her 19th birthday. Damn hilarious, i have to lie and all, ping sneaking up behind her with the cake and all. We hanged out till nearly 1am and it was bedtime. Being with them just seems so cosy and comfortable, i can't wait for more. I know we'll be hanging out later GAGGAGAGA. =D

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY XUETING (:

Alright, i need to go. byee.

No comments: