I just finished karaoke session alone at home. Felt terribly down these few days, simply bcos i lost my purse. Wanted to head to the police station today but didn't want to trouble winny and JL. I got out of the house and was really scared to go to the police alone. I have no idea why. So i went to the library to check if i lost my purse there, den i went to the playground to search for it, but to no avail. I dunno what to do lar, don't dare to let my parents know abt it, don't dare to head to police station alone. I jus sat at the playground and cried. Did smsed frens, but no reply. I cried bcos suddenly i feel that no one cares and i felt abandoned. i dunno la, I think im letting emotions taking over me. Im turning 18 soon i know, should be mature and independent but sometimes i just want someone there for me to depend on and myself being all childish and baby for all that i want.
Tears run dry, tissue used up. I decided to head home.
Tears run dry, tissue used up. I decided to head home.

No comments:
Post a Comment