Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday is a Happy HAPPY DAY.

Yes, friday is a happy HAPPY day. -quoted from Zhi Qiang
I dragged myself out of bed this morning, i don know why but my right shoulder aches. Anyway, i kinda forgot that im having Science UT today. Needless to say, I screwed up the test. I think im sick of school canteen food, these few days i just don't have the craving for any of the food in canteen, eventhough im hungry.

Presentation was okay, school ended fine. Sj, winny, jialu, eddie, zul, zhiqiang and i head down to town after lesson. Zhiqiang went for work while the rest of us had dinner, did shopping and played pool. Had much fun, laughed like nobody's business. LOL. We decided to finish up rj before heading home as it was already 9 plus. I got home ard 1045.

Im so looking forward to Sunday, helping out in school in the soccer event. i think i want to sell ice cream ah, so that i can have some myself when noone's ard. hahaha. Okay, so today linghui has been thinking what will it be like if i don't talk, smile, laugh, just keep my mouth shut to anyone for the whole day. I know i won't be able to do that, im superb when it comes to gossip. But then, maybe one day i shall try it. X)

Okay, that's abt it. Catching Scary Movie 4 on dvd with sissie, then i'll turn in earlier tonight. TATA! =D

No comments: