Monday, July 24, 2006

Goodbye mr not-so-nice afterall.

Once upon a time... The end.
24July2006, I swear the story ended.

Eyes darting around W4's canteen this morning, was it meant to be or what? I saw what im not suppose to see but i still thank god for letting me see. Flirtatious as they were, she hook onto his arm as they stride past me towards the exit. I felt my heart fell to the ground, my face turned pale. I lose focus of what im seeing, for that moment i just feel that he, she and i were the only ones in the canteen. "Im unlike you, i don't easily have crushes or like somebody else." I remember clearly he said that. Forget all the promises, i've long (well for that second i thought i can) thrown it into the sea. I no longer need those words without any meaning. I shook myself back alive, luckily the uneasiness felt in the heart were erased quickly by the tonnes of laughter friends brought to me. I still do ponder over what had happened today but im all better now. These 3 months ain't easy.
Goodbye, mr not-so-nice afterall.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello, lips of an angel is a terribly nice song. Thanks to them playing it in class today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The self proclaimed 'priceless' master piece by king calvell. And the maria? obviously.. me. =(
But it's rather a cute drawing, so i decided to post it up.
That's all for today. Im fine, don't worry. =)

No comments: