Thursday, July 13, 2006

SHITIFIED.

Fcuking suay day. Got home late last night, had my dinner and fell asleep not soon after. Its only this morning that i realised i lost my purse. No, i wasn't really sure whether i lose it. I just couldn't find it this morning and i had to get out of the house for school. I just took 5 bucks from my sis and went off. Needless to say, the whole day i've been thinking where i've placed my purse.

5 bucks to buy standard tickets to and fro home. Im left with no/little money for lunch. I mean, it doesn't matter if i don't eat for days lah, but the thing is im worrying about having to replace cards and all that which is so troublesome! Luckily today miss Ha brought some instant cup noodles to class and i took one from her. And friends were nice, they paid for drinks and all that. LOL. THANK YOU PPLE, super touched. (:

And when i reach home earlier on... rammaged my whole room, i still couldn't find my purse. I declare that i really lost it. I really like my ripcurl purse plus all my cards are inside. IC, 2 Ezlink cards, kbox card, library card, priviledge card and my pathetic 5 dollie and some coins that im left with yesterday. Replacing IC means 100 dollars can?!!! Plus Ezlink card about 20 dollars? SHUCKS LA. I feel like killing myself, i've never been so careless before. PLEASE, ANYONE WHO FOUND MY FACE INSIDE THE PURSE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE.. KINDLY RETURN THE PURSE TO ME, 5 BUCKS YOU WAN TAKE JUST TAKE. =( Im penniless now, still need to pay to replace IC. wtf. SAVE ME ANYONE?

So suay la. SIGH............
im broke.

No comments: