Monday, July 03, 2006

hello, monday!

YAY, no more computing maths -jumps up and down. We're doing real maths now, probablity and stuffs. Its better this way. This whole week im quite free, no UTs and so on. I don't even have a IG. That blardy tennis court still constructing and no news from the club. I thought of taking up guitar or volleyball now. Sigh!

Okay, so i completed my work in school before heading to arcade with that bunch of kidos. Got home around 7 plus. My sis came home from a jog and this woman approached her, asking her to do some asia globalisation survey. I think they took more than half an hour, i know because they're just right outside the house. Guess what, she got 20 bucks from that woman just for helping her with the survey. Unbelievable right, i mean this is the first time i see pple giving out money to those who did the survey. I bet its some fake notes, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Okay, i'm sleeping soon. GOODNIGHT! =)

onewayoranother

No comments: