Sunday, July 02, 2006

onewayoranother

Ohaiyo gozaimus! Am i right? Anyway, that means good morning in Jap. X)
I just got home. YAWNS.

I slept over at ting's house last night. We met up around evening to rent some movies in Gombak and she needs to get some materials for her project. Afterwhich we head to westmall, bought some dim sum to eat and lugged a bag of tibits home. I went home for dinner first before i head to her house.

And so we begin our movie marathon at 9pm sharp. Why 9pm? Cos' we're catching this Jacky Wu's variety show lar. Lol, anyway.. we rented 3 shows. Coyote Ugly, American Pie presents Band camp and some Mahjong chinese comedy. Starting the marathon was Coyote Ugly, it was nice, i remember the last time i watched it was when i was in Pr 6. Hey, but watching it again gives me a brand new feeling. I feel like learning guitar and start singing now. ROARS.

American Pie (band camp) was rather boring with a lot of nude scenes ah. We were both like oh my god, did we jus rented some porn show or what. LOL, but the ending is super sweet. And we ended the marathon with a comedy. By the time it was already 2 plus am, we got ourselves nice and cosy in the bedroom slacking, i dunno what we do lar.. i think i fell asleep around 4 am.

We were pratically eating junk food and watching and laughing. I guess that's quite a nice way to spend a Saturday night. I wanna more movies. =D

Okay, um.. thank you to those who tagged to comfort me. I do feel so much better now, thankyou ALL. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This pic made me laughed. Heading town later in the afternoon, CIAOS.

No comments: