Sunday, July 23, 2006

I don't want to fall in love.

Hello Sunday!

i apologise for not putting up any entry for the past few days. Sometimes i just don't feel like blogging especially when emotions gets in the way. No news about my lost purse still, i think i'll have to replace all the cards soon.

I absolutely love playing guitar now, though i only know C, F, G, D, Em, Am chords. HAHA, but i learn fast okay, thanks to Eddie. If i don't credit him, he'll definitely make my life miserable. I was thinking of buying the black guitar from Winny's bro, i hope he's willing to sell at a reasonable price, hmm.

Hasn't heard any news about him. Occasionally, i do wonder how is he doing, sleep well? Eat well? Tried smsed him but no reply. Then again, it strikes me hard that since it doesn't bother him anymore.. why should i still care? I know its not easy for me, but im slowly putting it down. I'll still regard him as a good friend, i'll definitely still be there if he needs me.

I should move on, but seriously.. i don't even know how its like to fall in love now. As in, what kind of feelings will i be feeling? Hello, why am i discussing about all this? Shucks, my words does't make sense at all now. ROARS. Anyway, life's still not much different except i've got hot pink nails now. haha.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

goodbye.

No comments: