Today's science lesson quite screwed up lar. But its okay, we did our best. I've been lacking sleep these few days. Its either im tired but i don't feel like sleeping or i want to sleep but my mind just keep thinking. Im so gonna sleep more than enough this weekend to make it up for my body. Ordinary days in school, slacked in the new canteen after school for three consecutive days. KOPI O! Then ytd i decided to take bus 187 home from woodlands lar as it was much cheaper but it wasn't a pleasant ride. For those who knows me, will know that i get nausea when taking bus most of the time. Short rides okay la. The bus driver was totally rude! He quarrelled with one of the male passenger about the spolit Ezlink machine which took up our time. After that passenger left, his attutide totally sucks. He didnt even bother to brake properly when reaching bus stops then just open the door. Then, there was these two 'nice' malay guys lar, one of em' kept kicking my seat from the back. Each time i turned my head back he stopped, i turn back, he start again. I was really pissed but didnt want to change seats as im reaching my stop. It took me nearly 50 mins to reach while i only need 20 mins if i take the train. Im not gonna take bus home again.
Sigh, its Saturday tmr. Im planning on how to spend it. I don't wanna be alone at home then thoughts keep coming and coming. But then again, its also good to stay at home. Don't need to waste money. Urghs, so slpy. I use a couple of 'then' in this entry, sigh.. i'll go rest now.


'
& I want to dance in freedom/
No comments:
Post a Comment