ROARS. Stupid blogger, I was halfway through this entry and just because I want to resize the font.. Everything got deleted. Okay, as I was saying..
HELLO, new skin for a new chapter of life. Urgh, I hate repeating.. The feeling is gone. Anyway, nothing much happened around me just that I've been struggling with matters of the heart. But im fine now. =)
urm, so Thurs sj eddie and I hit Sentosa again but this time round with gt. I had fun once again, though Mr Sunshine aint shining on that day and I can't get rid of the ugly thick tannlines. We cycled and I fell. Then something horrible happened to me (all thanks to that blardy bastard perv horny sucker fcuking uncle). Forget it. We washed up and were ready to go by 5 plus. Gt had to go while the 3 of us head to Little India for a sumptuous prata meal. After much walking in search of a cheap and nice prata place we manage to settle at this restaurant. Ordered TISSUE PRATA, thosai, normal prata and this prata with chicken inside. Tissue prata is damn nice lah, taste like potato chips. HAHA, i wanted sugar and that india fellow gave me salt instead. Prata meal cost us ard 14 bucks altogether.
The rest of the days i just stayed at home, boring. i really need a job, my spending power has increase tremendously. Sigh! Till then guys. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment