Blogging time...
Ive got so much that i wanted to say but i dunno if its a good idea to spill out my inner thoughts here. Then again, i think its not a bad idea afterall.
Hi my name is ling hui. Turning 18 soon, but i never want to grow up. I'd love to take you back over my whole life, but you probably wouldn't be interested. Two parents, elder bro and sis. Im the youngest. Family isnt closely-knitted kind but I still love them, i swear. Anyway, I love singing, any moment i'll have the urge to sing. I dance too, doing spastic movements in big shirts and shorts. Deep inside, i badly want to become a model be it on magazines or runway. But truth is, I've got no looks, no height, no figure. Any takers? Haha.
I was the classic wild child, except i think i could have been a bit more wild, a bit more crazy. but underneath the good girl was always fighting to get out. maybe that's why people think im a bitch now. I spent years trying to be good, being walked over by everyone, when i decided to stand up for my rights, pple started getting scared and they call you a bitch. But my close friends know that's not true, and i suppose they're the only ones that really matter.
Talking about them, i probably wouldn't have lead such a lively life without them. Gladys, Xueting, Aiping. They are my pillar of strength, my kind of craziness, my lifeline. yanyi, qiaojuan, lijuan, nadhir, weida, Shijia, eddie, karen, zhi qiang.. just to name a few. They are fun people whom i can never have enough of them. Anyone, everyone who has left footprints in my life, i deeply appreciate them. In short, i love em all. (:
Moving on, from ngeeann to republic poly is a great challenge for me. Because i have to re adapt to a new environment. Moreover, the sytem in Rp is way different from Np's. I always thought that science field is my strength, i mean it has always been my strength till i realise nursing is not my cup of tea. That semester was a fruitful experience, lecturers and frens in ngeeann has left a great impact in my life. i truly enjoyed all the lessons and attachments. =) Im doing Dip. in technology and arts management in Rp now, i've yet learnt a single thing related to my course but im pretty sure its gonna be fun and will be what i want. I can't wait!
There are times when all i want to do is slob out and eat. Its not to fill my stomach, its to fit that big empty space in my heart. im much an ordinary girl who long for a guy who'll shower lots of love on me, be my bestie, finds the ugly side of me cute and once in a while, surprise me with a soft, warm, strawberry-berry kiss. Too demanding? But after all that had happened, i figured that im not ready to commit. Still, i never quite lose hope that that right guy is out there. URGH, i sound so girlyworly and cheesy now. Whatever it is, im running out of time. So many things to do and so little time. There's so much, just so much to life.
Uhh, i run out of things to say. How do i end this entry?
Okay, bye? sound too abrupt.
Neways, thank you! If you took the time to read this entry. lol!
I had a nice meet up with retro mama gladys and jiemin today. i want more pwease.
Aiping and xueting: WHEN CAN WE MEET UP???
There's a lid for every pot, no matter how bent, misshapen, or ugly.
TATA~ (:
No comments:
Post a Comment