Friday, June 02, 2006

Staring in the mirrors I start to carefully contemplate, just how deep is this thing i have for you. It's wearing on my heart and from the start you know friendship turned to love. I know you probably think that I'm so strange, that I ran on every word when you look my way
Why? Maybe it's all in my mind, but when we hug goodbye.
Butterflies,
I just died.

Your fingers hushed my lips as I tried to explain. Maybe why you and I should hide from such a love affair. My friends think that I'm so insane to fight this feeling. But my life's at stake.
Your embrace, thoughts won't erase now I'm waiting hoping, praying that you might stay. Why? Maybe its all in my mind, but when we hug goodbye.
Butterflies,
I just died.
-Amerie

Last day of schl today and follow by two weeks of holidays. Cheerios!
I've got so much that i want to do. But right now, im slpy and im turning in soon. (hey it rhymes! lol) -winks.

No comments: