My blog's turning 1 yr old, in about 6 days time. I'll probably get her a new blogskin as birthday present. That was lame.
I've been thinking perhaps i need a christian name. I mean i still like my name and all but.... just for the fun of it and for the sake of having one, i want to have one. HAHA. Some secondary teachers and some others pronounced my name wrongly from some nice chinese names into a monster name. And its irritating, got so irritated that i don't feel like correcting them. i've asked for opinions though.
Karl: Patrick
ZhiQiang: Anything that ends with a letter 'A'
Eddie: Emily, Jessica
Me: i quite like emily but spelling it as emilee. I still like aisyah tho.
But the prob is my friends are so used to calling me ling hui or hui, i bet they find it awkward calling me some ang-moh names. haha. This is weird, i've been talking about choosing an English name throughout the whole entry. Omg, i need to go. i need to revise abit for tmr's test. Computing Maths ( Movingbox.Top = Panel.Height / 2 - Movingbox.Height / 2) = hell time.
-BITES!
I like the colour blue today.
No comments:
Post a Comment