Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The 2mths contract.

The person who you least wanted to see is the one you should see. Umm.. Does it make any sense? lol

So first day of school was fine except that computing maths is still giving me hell time. I looked almost exactly like a panda by the end of schl as i didnt sleep the night before. Couldn't get to sleep and as it was already 2 plus am, i decided to finish up the Taiwanese drama 'it started with a kiss'. I swear i look hideous with the two large eye bags. I reached home almost 8pm and jump straight to bed, i mean of course i wash up and took off contacts lah.

Today was fine too or rather a little not so fine afterall as it rained heavily when i was on my way to schl. My legs, feets, bag were soaking wet, i have to waste twenty cents to get a pack of tissue. Im not being stingy or what but 20cents is a HUGE sum to me now especially when im in a near to bankruptcy state. Its been donkey years since i last go for a shopping spree. =(

Ohs! I met my Mentor today. I was reluctant to go at first but she called me and i was still in school and its kinda bad to not turn up last minute especially when she's already there waiting. Thus, with the company of SJ and Karen, i went. I find it so retarded lah, i didnt know its a one to one session with her and she chose to meet me at cafe esplanade (the one above schl canteen). Like some kind of match making session. -_-

But we hit off pretty well, she's a great person to talk to. She works in Esplanade (which is simply what i wanted after i grad) before she joined Rp this May. Ya, i was elated to hear that she's doing stage management and stuffs which is so close to what i wanted. And guess what, she's gonna help me get in Esplanade to do part time job next year. Why next year? Cos' they recruit staffs only once in a year. Roars. The best part of having a mentor like her is that both of us share a common name, but her's is huiling. We didnt chat that long, approximately half an hour. I head home after that with a cornetto triple chocolate ice cream. (:

Eucadour v.s Germany.
Eucadour please, please, please win this match.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Random pic.


No comments: