Wednesday, June 07, 2006

i gained 1kg today.

I was suppose to go jogging in the morning but devil says i should continue sleeping. HAHA. Somebody's gonna call me a lazy bum again. I promise i'll go tmr morning. x)

In the afternoon, Sis, sis's bf (nic) and sis's bf's sis and i had lunch at panjang plaza's cafe cartel. Supposingly we wanted to order student set meals but they only have this spicy beef smthg smthg which doesn't look appetizing at all. Thus, we ordered a main course each. I had dory fish with sambal chilli which is superb and the portion was just nice. Sis had chicken cutlet with bbq sauce. The portion was scary, its like they serve you the whole chicken. lol, im being exaggerating, but the portion is so big that i have to finish it up for her. As you know the bread is free flow, i kept munching bread before my main course is served. We ordered some side dish as well. Honestly, this is too much for a lunch. Im used to jus eating maggie in the afternoon. I can't believe im eating so much. But still, its satisfying.. haha.

Just 4 hours later im eating again, dinner. I had rice, fish, chicken, veggie and a large bowl of corn soup. MY STOMACH IS BURSTING. i can hardly get up from the chair when i finish dinner. And my intestines hurts like fcuk now even though im sitting down. I can hardly breathe too. Shucks. I have no idea why im eating so much today. I guess i'll have to make myself walk around the house for the next hour or so just to get all the food digested. wth, i just finished the packet of pick and mix candies that i got from mini toons this afternoon. ROARS.

gtg, till then! (:

No comments: