I've been squinting my eyes for the last one hour in front of the computer. I barely slept last night, two and a half hours only and i have to wake up at 6am, get ready to accompany sis to KFels for her job interview. I think i might be suffering from insomnia, for the past few days i couldn't seem to sleep. Normally, i would just lie on the bed turn left, right once each, and off i drift to dreamland. Now i have to toss and turn for hours before i can sleep, no long after the alarm rings. Worst is, regardless of how exhausted i am in the day, i just can't sleep. Just like today, straight after the interview, i went to PL to meet zzy. And thinking i can get home early to have an early rest, i guess i was wrong. I tried lying on the bed, it just don't work. My eyes are tired, so is my body but mentality it just won't shut off.
I wonder why they see only one side of the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment