skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Yves Saint Laurent
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Tennessee
The Wreckers - Tennessee
I never had all the answers
I never had enough time
But I sure had all the reasons
Why you weren't what I wanted to find
I never laid all my cards out
You just wanted to play
The king he waited on my doorstep
While the joker and me went on our way
Maybe I was much too selfish
But baby you're still on my mind
Now I'm grown and all alone
And wishing I was with you tonight
'Cause I can guarantee
Things are sweeter in Tennessee
These days everything is all business
Never in a place for too long
And there's no lack of arms around me
But I still wonder if somewhere I went wrong
And I'd wish on every star in the
Southern sky
For that man and our life
If I did not think that
Yes, I guarantee
Things are sweeter in
Tennesee.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
2007
(90)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(10)
goodbye for now.
CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE 07'
ytd ytd
Post - Vday
valentines for my valentine.
End of year 1
lost prophets rooftops
a thursday.
Tennessee
chinatown, my town.
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(176)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2005
(91)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment