I feel like getting my face paint with those vibrant colors. Does the public paint their face when they attend Chingay?
So CNY is coming to an end, i mean the public holidays. Anyway, its still school holidays so it doesn't affect me much. It was very much just " sit-rest-tv-eat-online-sleep" days for me.
Actually, the above stuffs mentioned are not the main point, the main point is, i'm gonna stop blogging. Temporary or permanently i don't know. I just started the collaboration with zzy and now i'm announcing that this blog will be down, this blog needs a vacation too i guess. Blogging can be addictive and boring at the same time. When i first started out blogging, almost everyday, there will be an entry posted up or you'll see 2 entries sometimes. Then, when i stopped for a few days, it motivates me NOT to blog for another few days. Until several days later, i finally resume blogging. Perhaps if you guys encourage me a little, i might change my mind. No, i'm kidding, i'm quite stubborn. Haha. A big thank you to those who make that effort to click on little-blackdress whenever you guys are online. Through blogging i've got to know many friends whom i seldom talk to and they have been consistently tagging and encouraging me. I don't know what to say, but really thankyou. Blogging is mainly a leisure, a space for me to jot down my thoughts, events that are memorable (at least to me) and viewership comes after that. Maybe this decision is being made too hastily, i just know that i need a rest. Most of the time, i rather confide in my blog than to my friends, slowly i begin to drift away from them and i felt guilty. Guilty for not being there for them, turning down their dates, i suck big time in friendship now, honestly. I can't just leave things as it is anymore, somebody has to do something. During this hiatus, i very much hope that things will get better, it isn't that bad i know because if you think you're carrying the heaviest burden, think again. I hope this hiatus won't be long and by then when i return, you guys would still patronize little-blackdress (this URL stays). (:
Goodbye to all.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
goodbye for now.
I've got a fetish for green tea, any kind, recently (For those who knows i quite dislike the smell of pokka, heaven and earth green tea). Apparently, It helps in digesting the new year delicacies that I've gobbled down within these few days (i haven't had yu sheng yet though). The best part is it works rapidly, after I've drank a packet of green tea, roughly 20 minutes later, i need the loo. It cleanse and detoxify the oil that accumulates in my bowel and i feel so much better after that.

No comments:
Post a Comment