oh great, 12Feb marks the end of semester 2, year 1. Or maybe not too good after all. It has been a smooth semester, i feel that i did a better job in terms of effort and academic wise as compared to last semester. I don't know, we'll see when my gpa for this sem is out. W26B is a remarkable class, a lot of outspoken ones. Initially, i was intimidated by their confidence, seriously. But subsequently, i grew to be confident, well.. not all the time though. Especially culture lesson, i get really nervous and producing cold sweat and tongue tied. LOL. I really love their company in class, always joking and fooling around and yet, getting work done on time. I feel really dread going to school but the moment i stepped in the class every morning, gawd, i never want to leave the class.That's how entertaining this class gets. I always have my toilet khakis with me, obviously to accompany each other to the toilet. Then, we'll gossip our way to and fro. HAHA. Damn, can i be in the same class as you guys for the rest of the years? =( Facilitators are really nice as well, honestly, maybe one is not that nice. From the geek math faci, to the emo science faci, to the cheerful and sweet enterprise faci, to the blur and yet fast thinker cognitive faci and to the demanding, yet it motivates me culture faci. I think this class is near perfect if only we could bond even better. But still, i love this class, very much. (:
school holidays = slog it out working.

No comments:
Post a Comment