Tuesday, November 07, 2006

246

Nothing beats a hot bowl of soup on a chilly night. =)

head straight to the loo the moment i got home, i was having a major stomachache! Wasted, i forgot to check if my end product is a floater or sinker. LOL.
Just completed my reflection journal actually, anyway, today's lesson was so fun can! All the drama mama and papa came alive. Yes, we're suppose to come up with our original script and act out. I had so much fun laughing at weihow, james, atiqi, dennis, ben and feroz. They were so freaking humorous lah! Ben and feroz gayism, james acting all psycho and love sick while they play yehying's video. HAHA, poor yy. I swear dennis gave me the shock of my life with the loud bang on the table, and as for the automated machine, well done! LOL. I think i particularly like Aqilah's grp, very well rehearsed. (:

After school, ahmad and i decorated our lappies before heading to raffles and spent the evening there. Had fun laughing away, though im not quite sure what is he laughing about. hhaha. I got one big baruku on my head just before we head home. Knocked onto this metal railing, "PIANG" the sound was so loud that it kept ringing in my ears and for a moment i thought i might faint and wake up no longer knowing who am i.
I feel so lazy to blog nowadays. -__-"

Till then!

No comments: