Across the parking lot
October never felt so cold
You were looking for
All the things you know I’m not
And believe me I’ve tried
I’ve tried, I've tried, oh.

Yes, finally attened schl today. When i first stepped in school, the feeling was almost the same as the first day of school. haha! Today's lesson was not too bad, maths. Though it was really draggy and long, to avoid being bored to death, i was pratically bumming in youtube throughout the third meeting and playing solitaire with ahmad. lol! I had the longest lunch break today and was really glad to meet up with some of them (sj ,eddie, jl, karen & gt).
Had guitar lesson conducted by mr.ahmad after lesson, thankyou!
And ting, im so sorry that i couldnt make it for the sleepover tonight. I'll promise to make it up on another day. =D
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment