You said I'm yours to keep
With your voice so deep
You were just talking in your sleep
I'll do what you'll crave
My life for you I'll waive
All I get is a spot next to your grave
Its upsetting to know that you're really sincere in organising a gathering and no one seems to be enthu and excited about it. One thing bad about Rp's schl system is that you change class after every semester. You get to meet new friends and what happen to the ones you know the previous semester? Hi-BYE when we bump into one another in school. Sometimes i really wish we could exchange a few more sentences and hang out together as often as we want to. I know this is silly because all of us have our own stuffs to do, own life to lead, can't always be hanging out together. But at least... just a small tiny weeny meetup for dinner, like once in a while? I can't believe they can just don't bother, be it to reply me, to confirm or whatsoever. The uninformed call-off of my birthday celebration was enough to arouse my anger, i have 101 reasons to get angry, upset with them, but i chose not to simply because S**t happens everyday.
I totally understand the situation that they are in, and that it was just another s**t days. But after what had happened and what im beginning to feel, I start to question the value of our friendship. The once so close friend whom i talked to almost everyday about anything under the sun, always disturb me, suddenly just vanished from my sight. I really regard him as a close and good friend, i can't help but wonder what exactly happened. And if by chance he's reading this, you know who you are, and contact me immediately! Don't hide in your wu gui shell already! =D
And so, how important is friendship? I really do miss my friends, the ones i laugh/cry/joke/spend time with. And definitely do i cherish all of them. But do they even miss me? urgh, this sounds really childish, talking about frdship, but heck, its my blog.
I love today, thanks ahmad for accompanying me after schl. I was having mood swing you see, he never fails to brighten it up at least a lil. (:
gotstogo, byee!
No comments:
Post a Comment