Behind this lying eyes
Im tired of this smile
That even i don't recognise.

I think everyday is passing by like as though im leafing a page from a book. Im living in a bullet train world, Its kinda scary huh. And barely 3 hours to the end of today, my gosh!
lets talk about something else. lol
So today's lesson was on genes, at least something im familiar with. Was laughing my ass off in class until faci suddenly had a change of mood. Weihow and i were thinking he must be possessed or something. And he reprimanded us for using msn in class, walking out of the class, ben for doozing off in class. HAHA.
Oh, i met Louisa on my way to schl this morning. As i board the train, i heard a voice calling my name. To my surprise it was Louisa. (: Actually, ive met her once or twice while walking to the station but she's always in a hurry to schl so we just say hi, smiled and bye. But today was different, chatted with her on my way. She's still as hardworking as before, mugging really hard for her A levels. I certainly miss the good old days whereby the few of us were mugging like some mwad woman in burger king alomst every day from morning till 9pm. We even got chased out by the staffs during their peak hours, so we decided to alternate between KFC and burger king. I wonder why we didnt choose Macdonalds. LOL! Oh man, now i feel emo. I miss having to complete tons of mock exams paper, the secret manual ten yrs series, highlighting my notes over and over, staying back in schl for supplymentary lessons. I miss Louisa, esther, gladys and jiemin (my mugging khakis). I miss staying up late nights with cups of coffee after coffee and I certainly miss having to mug for exams. =(
Im really beginning to feel that im old now.
Kelly Clarkson - Hear Me
No comments:
Post a Comment