Monday, October 23, 2006

238

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go.

hello, how is everyone? I know its been days since i blogged. So first, let me begin with Saturday. It was ridiculously fun. Biennale-ing with ahmad in National Museum, "The last Supper" was awesome. I looove the black and white photograph as well as the short video on the last meal before execution. Fish head curry never tasted so good, try Muthu's curry situated in Little India. =) Didn't manage to catch the meteo shower nor the sunrise but still it was an eventful day spent. I just slept my day away on Sunday.

Okay, and about today? Culture lesson was pretty interesting analyzing traditional music. yehying managed to showcase her talent hammering the yangqin. LOL! Then, lesson ended earlier than usual. Visited Tanjong Pagar railway station, it is still very much the same. Took a number of photos which im really lazy to post it up. Wash up and gobbled down my dinner the moment i got home. After which baby yan yan came over as it was rather inconvenient for her parents to bring her out. She is so damn cuteeee and sweet with the two tiny weeny dimples and she smell just like a BABY. (As in the smell of a baby? ARGH, nvm!) Shes only 2 months old and 32cm in length (i measured!), haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So i talked to her when she woke up from her nap.

me: hello, yanyan! (in my sweetest voice) *shook her small hand with just one finger
yanyan: *stares at me with her big round and bright eyes
me: ding ding ding, pretty girl. *touches her nose with my finger
yanyan: *continue to stare at me with eyes sparkling under the light
me: gagagagagaga
yanyan: *ignores
me: hmmm.. chiak!
yanyan: *burst out crying
me: *turned and continue watching tv

HAHA! im kidding lah! she's got major stomachache that's why she cried. After shes done with her business, I was asked to hold her legs up while my mom cleans the little buttock of hers. And this is how my day went. gotstogo, byeee world!

No comments: