Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday! means.. tmr is friday. YAY.

Hello blogspot.

Today was uber fun, i went to schl for UT. Then the 8 of us including me pon schl after the test. I was feeling really lethargic this morning and seriously sick of having to do presentation EVERYDAY. And so, we head to Lot 1 for kbox session. 5 hours of major stupidity and laughter. I sang like one crazy woman can, like as though im holding a mini concert there. HAHA. After which some of them have to go for IG while four of us played pool for an hour plus before heading to jialu's house to slack. I almost doozed off when i was typing the last sentence. x)

Ytd i had a great laugh over what dumb king has done. Tailed sj and me all the way from station to the first bus stop when walking to schl. I felt a strong feeling that someone was really close behind us and its a guy from the shadow i spotted but didn't want to turn back. So i whispered to sj " eh, that person behind us ar.. have been walking so close to us for a while. I purposely move towards you so that there's enough space for him to walk but he kept tailing us. Why not you turn back and take a look?" To my surprise it was the kuku king ah! my jaws dropped and i laughed really hard. This dumb king made my day with his silly action. LOL.

I shall reply the earlier tags here.
to mishu cruela bernice apple jiemin passerby qiaojuan zhen deane ting: thanks a lot for all the support you guys have given me. (:
to Lijia: Yup, meet up soon. 25 aug? Im free! hehe.
to anonymous: thanks for the lollipop. =D

YAY, tmr is friday.
To Calvell: All the best for tmr's performance. (:

No comments: