Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ILOVEyou.

Stretch her arms* Im feeling metally drained these two days. Have been sleeping late these few days for no special reason. I skipped schl on Monday reason being i've yet redeem the two chances to skip math class and im not in the mood to attend lesson. Winny and Eddie then accompanied me out. We head to Singapore Indoor Stadium for me to photograph, for Eddie to draw and for winny to accompany us. HAHA. It was disheartening to see that they were already beginning to bring down parts of the stadium, but we still manage to get a feel of how its like to be sitting in the stadium. The new stadium will be ready in 5 years time? I await to see its new look. (: After which we head down to Changi Airport for lunch. It was also my first time visiting the viewing mall where you see airplanes taking off and things like that. And so, we spent the rest of the day at the airport before sending winny off for work and the two of us head home.

Tuesday was another ordinary day except that all of us wore class tee and we took pics at the end of the day. TADA* Some classmates werent present. I got home pretty early.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, i got home early too. Im feeling so exhausted, no idea why. YAY, karen lent me The Lake House DVD. Im gonna watch it later. I finally caught Over the Hedge last night, got the movie from Mark. Beams*

School vacation is arriving soon, I NEED A JOB.

Hello, my new name is enhui (:

No comments: