Good evening blogspot!
One more day to holis. YAY! I skipped school yesterday and today. Hang out with Ahmad yesterday and once again, I had lots of fun. THANKYOU. =D
Time flies, tomorrow will be the last day with w25k. 4 months passes by really quickly, so fast that I couldn’t even remember whether I caught my last breath. Still remember the first day of school, I felt lost ah, like some old auntie coming into RP, as you know I was previously in ngeeann. My first impression of the class was like shit, they all look so dull. How am I gonna survive for this sem! Unfortunately, they are the bunch of peeps that you really can click and have fun with. (:
I dunno how it all started, Karen, winny, woon chao, eddie, shi jia, jia lu, zhi qiang and I became really close. Hang out after school almost everyday, hide and seek in school, board games in library, gym, town, kbox. Anything we’ll do just to spend time together after school. I will miss these people badly, I swear.
We do have conflicts here and there but we believe in forgive and forget. It does make us understand each other more with every argument we had. Below are what I’ve written for each and every classmate. Its long and if youre not interested to read on, can skip ah. LOL.
Mark: This guy here always claim that hes hot. HAHA. Okay la, hes somewhat hot. Hes always there when you need him by lending you his pair of ears and also giving you advices. Beware of his eyes; he can see through you, know exactly whats on your mind. Scary!
Karl: Hyper active boy in the class. Always disturb my lappy, grr! Hes full of dumb jokes and his quotation “I like big butts and I cannot lie”. Lai Karl ah… Karl Lai, lol! I find Lydia and him so compatible lar! He pronounces “not” as “nut” and always uses “what do you think” during presentation. Hes a smart boy and I totally adore him playing electric guitar!
Zul: Sister! Hes one of the guys that I can click with in class. But we hardly talk now… wonder why. Haha. Zul is good at photoshop, I reckon that he willl be a good designer. He got big ego ah, but is a very nice guy and friend. I enjoy singing with him.
Shuai fang: Shes the sweetest girl from China I swear. And its only recently that I found out she has a sweet voice when singing! Quiet in class but can have fun with her too.
Hafiz: one of the quietest in the class. Monotonous voice, pretty smart. He always seems busy with the computer ah, but I dunno what he doing. Friendly guy, yup.
Barbra: One romance novel freak. Shes sooooo addicted to romance novels that she intends to marry to a novel author. Shes also quiet in class because most of the time she’s either reading novel or playing games. LOL.
Farhan: Nice guy, always goes with the flow kind. We hardly talk but yeah, a nice friend to have.
JC: Korean dramas are her fave I think. She can be so high that she didn’t realize what shes doing. Haha. Into hiphop, cheerleading kinda girl. A good company to have.
Suba: Shes like the skinniest Indian friend I have! Shes a girl of her own opinions and friendly to everyone.
Ian: smart, confident and a bit cocky. Hes one guy which I see who eat so little lar. Break time also don go down eat, most of the time just have one sausage roll. LOL. He has got all the nice movies and I believe is a rich boy. Very friendly guy.
Fadzil: Smart boy also, confident when comes to presentation. He reacts to questions very fast. 25 year old uncle, LOL. No la, hes actually a year younger than me. But he’s thinking is far mature than his age. I will never forget the way he acted as air stewardess during one of the enterprise class. Muahahaha.
Melisa: Katong! Shes such a cutie pie. Small and tanned. Ballet dancer. Enjoy watching The L word with her, I think she ll make a good lesbian partner. Haha. She left schl a month plus ago, sadded. Doubt she ll remember me. But still, shes has been a nice classmate.
Han guang: Super blur, everything also huh? He can piss you off big time when you finish explaining something long and when you ask if he understands, he gives you the huh. I think Ive never talked to him nicely before. Lol.
Rachel: she dances really well! I love her cha-cha. =D And shes a very humorous girl, naturally funny... like she don even realize she made the class laugh. Haha.
Karen: Shes quite a domineering girl. Loves stepping shoes, haha. Independent, mature.
Gekting: This baby face kiddo in the class. She has the best temper in the class. Always very busy with school stuffs. Responsible and has the capability of taking up important roles.
Eddie: closest guy friend. Hes always there to help, listen as I whine. I really want to thank him for that. In fact, hes always willing to help everyone in the class. Draws really well especially anime. But he can’t draw human portraits that good ah, HAHA. Train harder, cai yi hui. He has really good temper too, a nice chap.
Woon chao: Botak! Haha. His signature walk is the best, never fails to make us laugh. Hes pretty observant and it seems that he has a lot inside, that he doesn’t want to reveal. A good company to have!
Shijia: The auntie in the class. Her laughter is powerful. Her craziness is what you cannot imagine. A very straightforward and daring person. At times, never think what she say, resulting in words that are harsh and brutal. But we accept it anyway. Responsible and fun loving. What will the class be like without your enthusiasm?
Winny: day dreamer. A girl full of deep thoughts, some of which are nonsensical and it makes you laugh really hard. Shes so naive and lost in her own world. Haha. She sulks most of the time of the day but when she laugh is darn horrible. Like got asthma like that. Haha. A great shopping companion.
Jia Lu: Hello miss hardworking. Shes the most hardworking and the smartest girl in the class. I get very serious and focus whenever I’m in the same group as her. She goes bonkers when shes tired and she ll say the lamest thing youve ever heard of. I love snuggling up on her cozy sofa in her house. Then cooked some instant noodles to makan. LOVELY!
Zhi Qiang: My singing khaki. The comedian of the class, Mariah Carey wannabe. Dancing queen. He is the funniest guy Ive ever seen. I absolutely enjoy his companion. Whats life without this kind of friend. He lighten up the class with his jokes, he ll definitely be the one I ll miss most.
Each and everyone in the class has brought laughter to the class in any ways, I love them to bits. I never feel lonely with them around. Each of us is special in our way which makes w25k a unique class. Even though we gonna split classes, the story doesn’t ends here. We're still gonna be in the same school, bumped into one another. I ll still bring the memories in w25k with me wherever I go.
Ilovew25k. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment