Saturday was full of surprises and laughter. Hit town with winny, jialu and sj. LOL. Bumming around Taka, Heeren and Fareast doing window shopping. I mean that's for me lar. Winny bought so much stuffs, I think she spent near hundred plus. But its okay i guess, cos she's working. We visited Eddie and zhiqiang at their workplace before I head off to meet Cal. Caught the magnificent fireworks, i didnt know there's fireworks actually. I think ytd was the opening ceremony or smthg. Anyway, afterwhich we head to laupasat for supper before heading home. I very much enjoyed myself and thanks for the treat. =D
Today. Sj, winny, Eddie and i head to EastCoast again. But this time round is to cycle for an hour, i have no idea how we spent our afternoon away by just walking aound. Then we head back to woodlands where we met jia lu where we were having high tea at yakun toast while eddie was designing the class tee, haha. I got home near 8pm, had dinner and durian. haha. Okay, schl tmr. =(

ahpek's trishaw broke down. =\

mosquito eater.

omg! -eyes widen.

omg! -eyes widen.

spastic frens. love'love.


YAY (:

another spastic fren, <3
Class partayeeee this thursday. lalalalalala! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment