I had a hard time changing blogskin, when i try to preview it after i've save templates, blogger just won't show my new skin. urgh!
Anyway, it has been a dull and long weekend. I stayed at home for two consective days. However, i've completed 11 episodes of goong. YAY! -clap clap.
Managed to go out of the house today, met up with xueting and aiping, i know its been a while. I miss them and im glad that we finally get to meet up before ting flys off to Vietnam, this coming thurs? -gives the envy face. Have a safe, enjoyable and fruitful trip my dear and contact me once you return. i'll be so sad that you won't be around on my bdae. =(

okay, back to today, we strolled around westmall as ting wanted to get a blusher before heading down to beach road. Around 5pm, we found ourselves strolling aimlessly at beach rd. Then crazy thoughts of walking to Bugis, cooking pastas at ping's house, heading to lot one came across our mind. But we ended up not carrying it out any of the ideas. HAHA. Return back to bukitbatok, accompanied them for dinner at pizza hut before heading home. I forgot what i had for dinner, but it was nice, lol. huh?
I was surfing the net earlier on, okay.. i deliberately went into haagen dazs webbie and i got really tempted by these icecream. I LOVE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM <3 ROARS! sigh, but im getting fatter, i always munch on biscuits or any junk food i can find at home late in the night.



triple chocolate Rocky road chocolate mint



chocolate chips cookies and cream chocolate
Somebody buy me a tub of chocolate icecream pls because im pmsing. ><
No comments:
Post a Comment