Friday, January 06, 2006

yayys!

where do i begin. It goes like this, i didn't go for the cinema job. My parents didn't like it and i didn't like it i guess. I am so irresponsible! *slap myself* And yi yi has to cover all my shifts just because of that. i owe him one, i really have to thank him. THANK YOU YI YI! (:

I woke up and log online today. Searching for jobs, Xue Ting helped me a lot. I was losing hope, just then ting called me and said that i can go down Lido Isetan for interview before 5pm. She called me like 3 plus pm and i have to reached before 5pm. I rushed like a mwad cow pls. As i walked to the MRT station, i could feel every piece of my leg muscles contracting hard. I was really anxious, i kept telling myself that i'll make it on time and i'll grab this job. Yes babbee, i reached there 20 mins earlier. BUT! i don't know how to get to the Human resource office, its situated on the 11th storey. 'Take a lift lars', you may be thinking. Its not that easy, i have to take two different lift. I approached a lady but she lead me to the wrong lift. then the security guard has really bad attitude when i approached him. But i just smiled and said thank you. Finally, i reached the office just 10 mins before the clock strikes 5pm.

This is the most straightforward and comfortable interview i've come across so far. The lady that interviewed me is really nice and sweet. I got the job! (: and that's why i say she's nice. LOLS. i love the working hours, i love the pay, i love the environment and i love the ppl there. But i have to wait till next thurs again. rawrs! Neways, i better enjoy for this few days before i really chiong all the way. Sponge's birthday is coming!! His turning 18 soon, old man. I gotta get his pressie soon. hmm. So when i got back to west Mall, i met this really sweet couple who is so so so shocked to see me. They know who they are. -smirks.

I wanna thank the following ppl who has been there for me this two month plus in each n every way.
DADDY for approving my withdrawal frm sch and supporting me all d way.
MUM for nagging. It does helps.
SISTER for giving me advice.
NADHIR for enduring me complaining, throwing tantrum & pampering me.
XUE TING for all the great effort in helping me looking for my ideal job.
GLADYS for the everlasting fun during this two mths plus.
And for those tat i did not mention, u know who u r. (:

Im rawking on. *screams*

No comments: