Saturday, January 28, 2006

CNY begins.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:
just had a reunion dinner.
yupps, last min shopping with sponge today.. as in he accompanied me. teehehe. So from no CNY outfit to.. 3 new tops + a bottom + a pair of shoes. WELL DONE. hahahs, but.. im kinda broke again. =( Am in a dilemma whether to head back to msia with parents tml, im so fickle minded larrs. even I can't stand myself! Ma has stocked up loads of new year goodies, just feel like staying at home and munch all that i want. X) But! I want to visit my aunt's brand new house in KL, which is fucking huge i heard.

I want to submerge myself in the pool (even tho' i can't swim), i want to run up and down the stairway acting like its my home and i want to turn on their stereo system which i can only use 3 words to describe A-MA-ZING. LOLS! sighs.. a day in the life of rich pple is definitely tempting. However, part of me says that i should stay in Spore. Im gonna miss sponge too, a lot. Gosh, i dunno. Don care. hahahs.

alrighty, im off to watch tv. Cousins coming over to play maple. nowadays ah.. little kids are so addicted to computer games. Online some more. hahahs. I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:

No comments: