Friday, January 27, 2006

yays.

Did went shopping with gladys babe yest. Had dinner at Food Republic in Wisma and begin our shopping. Went into mango, fox, zara and all that as usual, spotted quite a few that i like but decided not to get it for the time being. After much walking frm wisma to taka to far east and to heeren. I ONLY MANAGE TO GET A TEE FROM ZARA. =( So sad larrs/ The denim skirt that i like don't have size anymore, i just can't squeeze in size S. damn! Then we head back to Bb mac and had a sinful supper there, chatted awhile b4 we head home. lols.

I can't wait, im getting my pay today. I can imagine myself wearing the levis jeans i've been yearning for donkey years. wows. -giggles. I feel like a rich person suddenly, getting my pay just b4 new year arrive and when new year comes there's plenty of red packets to collect. gees! Ba Qua here i come, yumms! (:

No comments: